Beyond Nuclear is seeking a 2013 summer intern. We regret that the position is unpaid - please take note before applying. Once we have received your application, we will contact you for an interview, by phone or in person. Please be sure to provide full contact information.
If you are interested in an internship, please review our website to see the issues we cover. Then, please submit a short cover letter of application on line or in the mail. Please also enclose a writing sample (a short essay or article.)
In your submission, please also provide brief answers to all the following questions:
1. Why do you want to intern at Beyond Nuclear?
2. What interests you most about the work we do?
3. What are your top three professional skills?
4. What are your top three personal skills?
5. What is your view on nuclear energy?
6. Will you be physically in the Washington, DC area this summer, or are your proposing a "virtual" internship?
Your submission should go to: email@example.com. Please put "intern inquiry" in the subject line. If you submit by mail, send it to: Beyond Nuclear, attn: Intern applications, 6930 Carroll Avenue, Suite 400, Takoma Park, MD 20912.
We look forward to hearing from you!